What personal information do we collect?
- Contact Information: We collect personal information that enables us to contact you (such as name, email address, phone number and address) and other personal information you voluntarily provide us when you contact us with a question, comment or request regarding to our products and services.
- Public Information: If you have identified yourself as a user of our Online Services and have expressed interest in our products or services, we may collect personal information about you from publicly available sources, such as your company, contact information, preferences and demographic information. These publicly available sources include public profiles on company websites and professional networks.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information to provide and optimize our products and services. In particular we use:
- Contact information to respond to your comments, questions and requests, and to provide any requested documentation. As permitted by applicable law, including with your consent, when necessary, we may use your contact information to provide marketing communications, promotional offers and updates about new services and benefits.
- Site information to monitor the performance of our sites, analyze trends, usage and activities related to our sites and ensure their technological compatibility with users.
- Public information about you in connection with other personal information we may have in order to personalize our Online Services and identify products and services that we believe may be of interest to you or your business. We also use your personal information as necessary to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations and to protect our legal interests, such as in the case of a claim or dispute.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE DISCLOSE?
ERN - Construções may disclose your Personal Data when such action is required:
- To fulfill a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ERN - Construções;
- To avoid or investigate possible irregularities related to the site;
- To protect the personal safety of site users or the public;
- To protect against legal liability;
Service providers acting on behalf of ERN - Constructions will be required to adhere to confidentiality requirements no less protective than those set forth herein and will only receive access to their personal data to the extent strictly necessary for the performance of their duties.
We also perform statistical analyzes of users of our websites to improve the content, design and navigation of our products and services. In such cases, we use aggregate or statistical data that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and kept on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Portugal and choose to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Portugal and process the data there.
In accordance with and for the purposes of the provisions of Articles 13 et seq. Of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“RGPD”), the ERN - Construções states that:
- The person responsible for the processing of personal data is ERN - Construções itself, headquartered at Rua do Abade Mondego 179, 4455-489, Matosinhos, Portugal, which can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data collected is intended for the preparation of responses to information requests, commercial requests, disclosure of works and services, the communication of information about actions, events and promotions and the recruitment, being limited the processing of such data to this information. unless the holder has expressly consented to the processing of such data for other purposes;
- The collected data will be kept for the period necessary for its use, for the use expressly mentioned in the previous point
The holder of the personal data may, at any time, exercise the following rights before ERN - Construções, preferably by written communication to the email: email@example.com or to the address identified above:
The. the right to access your personal data provided through this document, as well as its consultation, rectification, updating or deletion and the limitation of processing;
a. the right to object to the processing of your data;
b. the right to portability of your personal data;
c. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document;
d. The right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in accordance with Portuguese law, obtaining, for this purpose, contact ERN - Construções;
f. The right to obtain information from ERN - Construções about the purposes of the processing of your data, the categories of data involved, the identity of the recipients to whom they were disclosed and the retention period of the personal data or the criteria used to define them. such period;
g. The right to be informed about which personal data are being processed and to obtain a copy of such data, the copy being provided in electronic format, unless otherwise requested by the holder;
h. The right to obtain from ERN - Construções the rectification of personal data, which is inaccurate, or to complete their data;
i. The right to obtain from the ERN - Construções deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”) without undue delay, forcing ERN - Constructions to delete such personal data, in particular as regards compliance with a legal obligation as well as as in the case of the data subject opposing the processing and / or withdrawing the consent previously given.
UNDER 18 YEARS
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If we know that we collect personal information under the age of 18, we will take the necessary steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
ERN - Constructions and our partners use various tracking technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts to analyze trends, manage our Online Services and collect demographic information about our user base. Based on the use of these technologies, we receive reports from these companies on an individual and aggregate basis.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to decline all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our site.
To learn more about cookies and how ERN - Constructions uses them in its Online Services, see the Cookies policy.
We have a technical team dedicated to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your data. ERN - Construções takes the measures that are within its reach (security systems, rules and other procedures) to protect the user's personal data against unauthorized access through the Internet, and to prevent unauthorized access to the data as well as its use. disclosure, misuse, loss or destruction.
However, it is your responsibility to ensure and ensure that the equipment you are using is adequately protected against harmful software and computer viruses, worms and / or malware.
COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
Personal data is collected with your express consent and will be processed or stored by computer to inform you about the services we provide, being stored and used only for the time required, and in accordance with the purposes stated in the consent you provide.
At the end of the retention period or the purpose for which it was collected, personal data will be deleted or converted to anonymised data.
ERN - Construções undertakes to comply with the provisions of the RGPD, as well as other applicable legislation, namely, not to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, alter, delete, destroy, disseminate, transmit, disclose or otherwise put make available to third parties personal data to which they have had access, without being expressly authorized to do so, and undertakes to use them solely for the purposes determining the collection, refraining from any use outside the context or for the benefit of own or third parties.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete and up to date by contacting us using the information below.
Any changes will be immediately posted on this same online page. For any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller of ERN - Construções can be contacted via email: email@example.com